Join Rolling Pin's Cooking Class Assistant Program and Attend Classes for Free
Want to meet new friends, eat wonderful food, work with noted chefs, attend elegant dinners with your spouse or friend, develop culinary skills, build a volume of menus and recipes, all at no cost? Sounds impossible, right?
As a Rolling Pin Kitchen Assistant, you can accomplish all of these objectives.
Becoming an assistant is easy.
There are three requirements:
- Attend at least one Rolling Pin cooking class. During this class, keep an eye on the assistants working, and you will be better able to decide if you want to become an assistant too.
- Attend the Knife Skills 1 class. This way, you will be able to use a knife safely and be better able to coach others in proper knife use.
- Attend a free Assistant Orientation in which assistant responsibilities and procedures will be explained.
What's in it for you:
- Assist 5 times and receive $100 gift card to be used on cooking classes and store merchandise.
- Learn new kitchen and service skills.
- Work with Celebrity, Local and In-house Chefs
- Meet new people
- Interact with Cooking Class students and guests
Get started on becoming an assistant today. Check the Rolling Pin calendar for the next Assistant Orientation and sign up. Cooking Class Calendar
For more information, please contact Chef Dave at email@example.com